Most of us experience some form of stress on a daily basis.
Short term stress is a normal response, for example, doing a workout at the gym, sitting an exam or presenting a seminar. This response produces hormones that improve mood, weight management, vitality, libido, mental focus and concentration and sleep.
Prolonged, chronic stress is more prevalent today. A range of factors like working long hours, financial pressures, poor nutrition and lifestyle habits, home environment, over-training and recurring ill-health contribute to prolonged stress which may impact your quality of life.
· Gastrointestinal inflammation
· Insulin resistance
· Anxiety and insomnia
· Altered menstrual health
· Low libido
· Brain fog
· Low mood
· Suppressed immunity
Naturopathically, we address the underlying causes of stress during a comprehensive consultation. From here you will be provided with:
· A supportive and caring environment to restore your stress levels
· Nutritional and lifestyle guidance
· Personalised natural medicines and supplements that will assist in restoring the nervous system
· Recommendations on pathology tests for complex cases
If you would like to learn more about treatment for stress in Brisbane or to speak with one of our expert Naturopaths about whether Naturopathy is the right modality for you in managing your stress please call the clinic on (07) 3148 5162 or email us at email@example.com